My attempt to type in Bangla

Bismillah...In the Name of Allah , the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah, 

After a long time ( more than a decade!) I have managed to type in Bangla. I am feeling quite excited. I really need to practice inshAllah. I am a Bengali speaker alhamdulillah and I can read and write in Bangla. Buy my husband and children cannot read or write in Bangla. Kids don't even know how to talk in Bangla properly. I hope I can teach them the language inshAllah. Knowing another language is a great way to broaden our horizon. For me it is also a great way to relate to our loved ones. All of my grandparents have left this world but I still have my loved ones in Bangladesh and around the world to connect to inshAllah. Through the Google online input tools I have managed to type in Bangla alhamdulillah. This may seem very simple to you but for me it is a huge achievement alhamdulillah. It was always in my mind but never got the chance to do it until now. Thanks to the half term break alhamdulillah.

আমার নাম সুমাইয়া । আমার জন্ম পাকিস্তানে।আমার ছেলেবেলা কেটেছে ইরানে।ইরানের একটা ছোট শহর গারামাসার। আজকে অনেক দিন পরে বাংলায় টাইপ করে খুব ভালো লাগ্ছে  আলহামদুলিল্লাহ।  আমার এই ছোট পরিবারে শুধু আমি শুদ্ধ বাংলা বলতে আর লিখতে পারি আলহামদুলিল্লাহ। অনেক সময় মনে হয় আমার মৃত্যুর পর হয়ত কেউ আর বাংলা বলবে না. আমি চেষ্টা করছি  বাংলায় কথা বলতে আমার বাচচাদের  সাথে ।আমার বাচ্চারা একটু বাংলা বুঝে , বলতে লজ্জা পায়. ইনশাল্লাহ আমরা যদি ওদের বাংলাদেশে বেড়াতে নিয়ে যাই তাহলে ওদের একটু প্রাকটিস হবে.


আলহামদুলিল্লাহ ২০০৬ জানুয়ারী আল্লাহ সুবহানাহু wa তা'আলা আমাকে হজ করার তয়ফিক দেন আমার আব্বুর সাথে।আমার জীবনে ওই একমাস ছিল খুবী সুন্দর আলহামদুলিল্লাহ। কম বয়সে হজ্জ করার মজাই আলাদা।  আল্লাহ আমাদের সবাইকে বেশি বেশি হজ্জ করার সুযোগ দিন, আমিন।

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond